Please read the 'Standard Terms and Conditions of Hire' then click the accept button to continue your payment.
Standard Terms and Conditions of Hire
Royal Silver Service (referred as the Company) undertakes to hire vehicle(s) to the Client (the person booking and paying for the service) for the period of hire, under the following terms and conditions: Prospective clients may use this website to complete an online quotation request form, or make contact by telephone for a quick quote. We will respond to either request by email or telephone as appropriate, giving a quote based on the information provided. As required, we will negotiate and agree a price for the work the prospective client wants us to do for them. We will then agree a payment method (sending an email confirmation if requested).
Payment may be either
- Cash in full settlement to the driver on completion of the job.
- A deposit to be paid at least 10 days prior to the booking date, using our secure payment system, to confirm the booking, with the balance being paid in cash to the driver on completion of the job.
- Pre-payment in full no less than 48 hours prior to the booking date, using our secure payment system.
The following terms also apply
- All prices exclusive of UK VAT charged at 20%.
- Credit Card payments are NOT subject to a surcharge.
- The charge on your credit card statement will be listed as ROYAL SILVER SERVICE.
- Any variations to the journey(s) originally discussed, booked and agreed to between the Company and the Client may be subject to additional charges, if these changes involve extra time and/or distance being covered.
- No hidden taxes, fees or extra charges will be payable upon completion of the job, except where additional waiting time and/or car parking charges have been incurred and these were defined and agreed to in our quotation discussions, or as defined under paragraph (7) above.
- When a prospective client wishes to proceed on the basis of the quotation given and the payment method agreed, they will make their reservation using our online booking form (and our Lloyds TSB CardNet secure payment system, if appropriate). This secure payment system means we never get any credit card details belonging to any of our clients.
- We reserve the right to alter our charges.
- We reserve the right substitute any vehicle or chauffeur/driver.
- When a vehicle is hired for two days or longer period, whilst every endeavour will be made for the hirer to retain the same vehicle and a chauffeur/driver during such a period, the Company reserve the right to substitute any other vehicle or chauffeur/driver according to the exigencies of the service.
- Without prior notice : The Company reserves the right to amend, change, delete or add to these terms and conditions whenever necessary.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- In the event of a "No-show" by the client, or if a booking is cancelled by the Customer within 72 hours of the start of the period of hire, any and all monies paid will be totally non-refundable.
- (a) With the exception of terms detailed in (b) below - all bookings cancelled by the Customer prior to 72 hours of the start of the period of hire, where full payment has been made, will be 50% refundable. All and any deposits or part payments are non-refundable.
- (b) Our Cancellation Policy for bookings on all cars in our VIP fleet reflects their limited availability by making all deposits non-refundable. Once we accept your booking deposit payment, we refuse all and any other booking requests that could conflict with yours for that vehicle on that day.
This no refund policy applies to all and any wedding car booking deposits and payments.
- Every effort will be made by the Company to ensure that vehicle(s) arrive on time and reach destinations on time too. The Company shall not be held responsible or liable for any delays (and/or arising consequential losses) that occur beyond its control.
- The Chauffeur will travel by the most appropriate route on the day, unless instructed otherwise by the Customer when term (7) may apply.
- Although vehicles are fully insured for passenger and third party claims under British Law, Customer's properties are carried entirely at their own risk and the Company shall not be held responsible/liable for any loss/damage to such property.
- The Company and its Chauffeurs have the right to refuse to carry any passenger who is thought to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs and whose behaviour poses a threat either to the Chauffeur, the vehicle or any other passenger. The full cost of repair of any damage caused by passengers to the hired vehicle(s), including spillages or sickness which require cleaning and valeting, will be charged to the Hirer.
- The Company maintains a strict non-smoking policy in all its vehicles.
- Nothing contained in these terms and conditions can affect the Client's' statutory rights.