Meet & Greet
Whether on business or pleasure we aim to ensure that you or your clients are met on time with our real-time flight monitoring system and then transferred to your destination in a smooth and professional manner. Read on to learn more about our practical suggestions for a stress-free rendezvous.
Given the number of things that can go wrong it is a sensible option to take advantage of our Meet & Greet service. Here are a few simple and practical steps, which will help ensure that our airport meets pass off smoothly from our clients' point of view.
In no particular order of importance these are;
- Make sure you email us the full and correct flight arrival
details. These need to include: the flight number, the scheduled arrival time and date using the 24 hour clock,
the airport, the passenger(s) name(s) and mobile telephone numbers - if any, plus Company or Organisation name if appropriate.
- Give the passenger(s) the name and mobile number of the chauffeur meeting them.
- We suggest a meeting point inside the arrivals hall where our client can find the designated chauffeur.
The Airport Information desk or by one of the major car rental booths both work well.
- Our chauffeurs always check their client's estimated flight arrival times, using both airports' information services and teletext. This information usually becomes available shortly after take-off.
- Where appropriate, we ask the incoming client to telephone the driver when they have cleared any immigration procedures and are on their way to the baggage claim area.
If all the above steps are covered, then client and chauffeur are most likely to enjoy a stress free encounter.
Of all the above the most important are: The correct flight number and arrival time/date, a prearranged meeting point in the arrivals hall and working mobile telephones.
PLEASE REMEMBER TO SWITCH ON YOUR MOBILE ONCE YOUR FLIGHT LANDS - AND TO HAVE FULLY CHARGED THE BATTERY.
We believe that one of our primary duties is to keep clients' stress to a minimum.
Some incoming clients can arrive tired and/or disoriented, so that when the arrivals hall is very busy it is easy for them to walk past their chauffeur. This is why we prefer working with agreed meeting points and the use of mobile phones.
Our Meet and Greet service costs £25. This charge does not apply to The V.I.P. Fleet™.
It includes the first 45 minutes of waiting time - calculated from
your flight's actual landing time, not the scheduled time of arrival - and
associated car parking charges. Any excess waiting time is chargeable at £24
per hour in 15 minute segments.